Hey Leisa, I was just thinking that we should meet up sometime this summer at COSI, the kids would have so much fun! Let me know what you think. I'm thinking that you aren't able to leave comments on my blog (I've had some other friends tell me that they have trouble) so email me and if it will work out for you, we can pick a date. scentnupcinci@yahoo.com
2 comments:
Wow, your kids have close birthdays too! Happy Birthday!! Fun smilebox :)
Hey Leisa,
I was just thinking that we should meet up sometime this summer at COSI, the kids would have so much fun! Let me know what you think. I'm thinking that you aren't able to leave comments on my blog (I've had some other friends tell me that they have trouble) so email me and if it will work out for you, we can pick a date.
scentnupcinci@yahoo.com
Post a Comment