Okay, I've been tagged by Stefany and I'm supposed to list 10 things that I am good at. Since I find that EXTREMELY difficult, I decided to list 10 things that our family is good at because, after all, this is our FAMILY blog! So, here goes:
1. Dad is an excellent, very talented, wood worker. He has such a gift with wood in taking it and making it beautiful. I would post a picture of something he has made, but I can't just pick one. If you're interested, we have them compiled in a scrapbook...
2. Which leads us to Mom, who is pretty good at scrapbooking!
3. Heather is an excellent story reader! She has her brother's and sister's full attention when she starts story time!
4. Tyler is our resident chef! He can make anything and it is yummy!
5. Adam is the football expert. He is really good at the sport and desperately trying to train his mother in the order of things!
6. Becky is great at arts and crafts. She is excellent at drawing!
7. Gordon is an excellent math student. He is really fast at adding numbers and understands the concepts quickly!
8. Kevin is good at basketball. He discovered just this year that it was something he enjoyed!
9. Nathan is good at making others laugh! He is the best at smiling often.
10. Katie is good at crawling :) ! She is also very good at loving everyone around her!
So, there you go, another advantage of having a large family--you can spread the cheer from one tag to include everyone!
I TAG KRISTEN, JULIE and RACHEL! Have fun!
1 comment:
Sure, take the easy way out! Okay, if you won't put them in about yourself, I'll put down a few for you.
You're a great mother, as how all of your kids are turning out testifies.
You're a great teacher (as I saw when we were den leaders together).
You're a fabulous cake decorator (from what I have seen on your blog).
You're a great friend. People wept for months after you left Minnesota.
You are good at crafts.
You are good at having patience.
Someone else help out here. I know there are a lot more things Leisa is good at. I've just not been around her in a few years, so I'm at a disadvantage.
Post a Comment