4/27/09

MOCK PROM!!!!! :)



Our stake had a Mock Prom a couple weekends ago. Heather's dress was gorgeous and EVERYONE loved it!! Heather's friend Nick and Tyler even wore a blue tie to match her! :) Everyone had a great time, including Heather's friend Emily from school, and no one can wait until the next one!! :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Heather you looked fantastic! Tyler didn't look so bad either.=)

Aunt Nikki said...

Heather, you look beautiful! And Tyler--wow, what a handsome young man!

Stefany said...

Heather, I can't believe how grown up you are!!! Tyler, you are dashing!

garhales said...

What a fun idea. I am glad they got to go. There clothes were beautiful but their smiles were even better!

Grandma Jackson said...

I love the dress and you look so pretty!!! And, I LOVE the one of you and Tyler, he is pretty dang handsome if I do say so myself!
Love you both so much, grandma xo xo