2/11/10

February

February--my favorite month. I have always loved this month. I cannot explain why unless I get too personal...so let's just say that I can't think of red & pink hearts and chocolates without feeling loved! It is also a fun time to think of others and show your love for them in so many ways. I guess it just brings a sense of fun to the blah of winter! It gets you outside of yourself and thinking of someone else. It brings pink back into the picture--a pastel, Springy color!!! That gives me hope that Spring is almost here! Even with the sad things that have crept into this favorite month of mine, I still love it! I suppose I always will!!

Happy February, Happy Valentine's Day, Happy Pink Thoughts, Happy Love-One-Another Month--whatever you like to call it, Enjoy!!






1 comment:

Mom said...

Love that video!
That is why hearts is my favorite thing....they mean love! we can't get enough of it between each other in our families or in the world!
love you, mom xo xo