Well, today was the last day of Seminary for this school year. I have officially taught for 2 years now--New Testament and Book of Mormon. I enjoyed this year much more because I felt more prepared for the year and I REALLY enjoyed studying The Book of Mormon! Our theme this year was S.M.I.L.E.! It stands for Spiritually Minded Is Life Eternal! It was a fun theme and we brought it in to the lessons a lot. For a last day celebration we invited parents, bishopric and the sister missionaries! We had a good, friendly competition and the Seminary students won in the end--what did you expect from those smart young ones!!!! I made these cake pops for everyone! Aren't they cute? I hope that in the end the students testimonies were strengthened and they learned something new they hadn't known before about the gospel.

1 comment:
Tristin starts seminary in the fall. I hope he gets a great teacher like you!!
Post a Comment