8/10/10

Summer 2010

This has been an incredibly crazy summer. To start things off we travelled to Utah for Wayne's mother's funeral. When it was all said and done we had travelled through 12 states in 3 weeks! It was a crazy but awesome trip that our family will always remember!!!!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own digital scrapbooking design

2 comments:

Once There Was A Snowman said...

Sorry to hear about your MIL. I must say, you are incredibly brave to take a large family on a three week road trip! With three kids, I couldn't last 3 days!

Mom Jackson said...

You guys really packed a lot into that 3 weeks! I really enjoyed seeing you for those few days and the family bbq was great! Thanks for that time together! Happy you got home safe and sound! love ya, mom xo xo