11/23/10

Kindergarten is the BEST!

I can officially say that I have had a child in every grade now from Kindergarten through 12th grade. And, I can officially say that Kindergarten is my favorite! The 5 year old is so eager to learn and so easy to please! My current kindergartner is learning to read and spell and it is so cute!! So, last night for Family Home Evening, Heather gave a lesson on gratitude using President Monson's talk from General Conference. At the conclusion of her lesson she had us draw a name of a family member out of a bowl and write a thank you card to that person. Nathan drew me and when he gave it to me this is what he had written:



I asked him to read it to me and he read (follow along), "You are awesome, Mom!" I tell you, if anything will make your day, your week, your life, that would be it! I LOVE IT! I LOVE HIM! I LOVE ALL MY KIDS!

It's great to be a mom!

2 comments:

Jane Jackson said...

That is 'osm' awesome! He is a cutie! Yes, anything from the kids is special but when done all by himself that is the best! love ya, mom xo xo

Emily Berkley said...

That is SOOOOO Cute!! That just made my night better! Kids are so precious! I love them too.