Adam earned a number of merit badges and was advanced to the rank of Second Class, then to First Class! That's how busy he's been this summer! He's also been serving as Patrol Leader for the troop.
Tyler earned a lot of merit badges as well and was advanced to the rank of Life Scout! Next for him is EAGLE! Go Tyler! He's also been serving as Senior Patrol Leader for the troop.
They each honored me with mother's pins, but I really give them all the credit! They are awesome boys and I am honored to be their mother! I also appreciate their scoutmaster who has done so much for them!
And, yes, they are THAT tall!
2 comments:
Congrats Tyler and Adam!! Great Job!
Way to go Tyler and Adam! Very proud of you both! Wow! look how you both have grown....taller than mom now!
love ya both, grandma xo xo
Post a Comment