We were married 17 years ago! It's hard to believe and the time has just flown. We are truly best friends and feel like life just gets better and better together! Happy Anniversary to us!
"the daisy lady" I remember we said! You finally gave in to that "Wayne" guy ..... you've come a long ways since and more in love than ever I know! I'm so happy for you both and the wonderful family you have!!! Love ya both very much, mom xo xo
4 comments:
Well Happy Anniversary to you! I love seeing people's old pics! You two are a cute couple!!
congrats on 17 years. That is so exciting. Boy that is a big ol' bouquet. I loved the 80's early 90's
"the daisy lady" I remember we said! You finally gave in to that "Wayne" guy ..... you've come a long ways since and more in love than ever I know! I'm so happy for you both and the wonderful family you have!!! Love ya both very much, mom xo xo
Aw...and it all started at that institute dance that I took Wayne to... Congratulations, you two!
Post a Comment