3/26/09

Picnic Table


Tyler finished his first ever wood shop project last week! He did a very fine job and actually made it for his Scout Leader!
He enjoyed it so much, he has started a new project in class (corn hole) because there is still time left to be in the shop! Hmm...I wonder who he takes after!?! He is so much like his dad, it's a little scary!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stefany said...

That is awesome, Tyler! Way to go!

Grandma Jackson said...

I love it Tyler! Such a great job for a first project! Can't wait to see more after this! Let's see, I'll have to think of something for you to make for grandma! I have the 'grandma' you carved out for me on my tv and I look at it all the time and remember my Christmas with you guys! love ya tons, grandma xo xo

(Aunt) Nikki said...

Great job Tyler. You definetly take after your dad don't you! You did a beautiful job. I'd love a new kitchen table & chairs. You could come out here and stay a bit and have plenty of time to make one this summer LOL!!