Saturday we had some friends come over and help us decorate two bedrooms with vinyl! It was so fun to see the rooms transform into personalized, very different-looking rooms
from what they started as. They did an excellent job and we are thrilled with the outcome!
We actually painted a few months ago with BYU colors in the boys room. Yes, they are actually called BYU White, BYU tan and BYU blue! Tyler and Adam actually helped tape off and paint those stripes! The girls room is an off-white on the wall (that Heather also helped paint)! It has been fun to get their rooms decorated!
Here are a few pictures--I'll let you decide which room you like best!
This is the wall you can't see in the top picture.
All the way around it says Tradition, Spirit, Honor, Cougars------It looks pretty cool!
So, if you couldn't tell, or didn't already know--my boys are BYU "fans"!!!!
4 comments:
Leisa-
These rooms look incredible! I can't show my boys because they've become Ute fans and want nothing to do with the Y...
I'm so overwhelmed with my 3 boys that I'm amazed what you do with your family.
LaNae Smith Hunter is trying to get updated email information on you for the 20 yr reunion. Could you send it to her at lennidawn@sfcn.org?
-Staci
Hey, this is so cool! I love your kid's bedrooms. Very cool. You should be my new decorator!
Well, I of course am partial to the girls room--it has pink! And well, since I live in a houseful of Utes fans you know how that goes =) But I think the room is perfect for my Cougar loving nephews!!
I think the rooms turned out great! I like them both.
Post a Comment