5/19/09

Gardening

Guess what? We got to go to the garden! See how excited I am!!! I got my hands in the dirt and the dirt in my hair and even between my toes! I had so much fun!!!
Daddy had fun, too, with his big machine that makes a lot of scary noises! I think it might run me over or eat me or something, but Daddy always saves me!



My friends even came to help because the garden is so big! Mommy says these plants will turn into yummy red strawberries but for now I just think they are pretty flowers!





4 comments:

Aunt Nikki said...

You got to 'go' to the garden? Where is the garden at?

Leisa said...

At a friend's house. He welcomes a number of friends to plant and work there and then enjoy the harvest! We have a little garden in our backyard, but this is much more productive!

Nikki said...

How fun! I'm glad that even Katie was enjoying it!!

garhales said...

Hey, it's official--summer is here; when are we going to start walking? Let me know.