8/18/09

Back to School


It's that time already! Today the 6 oldest went back to school--of course the 2 youngest have to get in on the traditional off-to-school picture! They all left at different times this year which made life interesting, but I think we may have some carpools figured out which will help! Adam gets to be in a brand new school this year which is nice--it is even air-conditioned which made his siblings quite jealous! Especially when he was complaining about being so cold in there today. They are all a year older and it's hard to believe how fast they are all growing. Here's to a great year for them all!

3 comments:

Grandma Jackson said...

I think you all look pretty awesome in your new outfits!!!
But, hey Kevin, want to put some shoes on? lol
Love you all, grandma xo xo

garhales said...

Great pictures. The first day is always so bittersweet. Lexie was happy to have recess and Brady was grumpy about losing his recess all summer long. After this hot week; Brady is happy to stay in his nice cool building and Lexie is determined to sue the district for air conditioning!

Stefany said...

Such an early start to the school year! The MN kids don't start until Sep. 8th, at the earliest, by law. I've got to say, I'm a bit envious...