10/17/09

A Month for First and Last

What a month this has been already! We have continued football and band and added more events for excitement :) ! Katie decided that diapers are for babies so we have officially used our last diaper this month--a time of celebration when you have had a child (sometimes 2) in diapers for almost 17 years! Time to say good-bye to that stage of our lives and say hello to a new stage--dating! Yep, our last child just got potty-trained and our first went on a date!!!! How's that for a wide range of activity! I will spare you (and me) pictures of the youngest and her latest development, but here are beautiful pictures of our oldest getting picked up for the Homecoming Dance! Enjoy!



Click to play this Smilebox postcard: Homecoming
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

3 comments:

Grandma jackson said...

That has to feel good to get out of diapers after all those years hu?! That is way cool! I remember the day and yet I only had 4 kids!

Oh how it brings back the memories of you dating Leisa! Heather looks so beautiful and I love the look on Nick's face as she comes down the steps! It's the best!
Here's for many more dates Heather!

love ya all, mom/grandma xo xo

Kristen said...

Yay! No more diapers! Did you have a happy dance?! Heather looks great! I love the dress. I hope she had a great time.

Stefany said...

I look forward to that day (the diaperless one, not the dating one), and hopefully it will be soon for my Katie, as well!