
General Conference, an opportunity to hear from leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is happening this weekend! Broadcast from Salt Lake City, Utah and heard online and on BYU TV we have 4 sessions that last 2 hours each.
Here is a wonderful highlight of April's conference this year!
While the older kids have gotten a routine and enjoy taking notes and keeping their hands busy while listening, it is a little harder to encourage the younger ones to do the same for so long! So, if you are like me I thought I'd share some sites that I have received some great ideas from. Keep in mind that not all are updated with the current Quorum of the Twelve and the First Presidency which includes Elder Anderson and not Elder Wirthlin! Hope you can use something! If you have any new ideas, leave a comment so we can all benefit!
General Conference ideas from Sugardoodle.net
Ideas from The Idea Door--including the church's very own packet this year!
Excellent compilation of ideas from Mormon Mamma
Ideas from lds.about.com
Temple sewing card
2009 Conference Activity Packet from ldsresources.net
Here is a wonderful highlight of April's conference this year!
While the older kids have gotten a routine and enjoy taking notes and keeping their hands busy while listening, it is a little harder to encourage the younger ones to do the same for so long! So, if you are like me I thought I'd share some sites that I have received some great ideas from. Keep in mind that not all are updated with the current Quorum of the Twelve and the First Presidency which includes Elder Anderson and not Elder Wirthlin! Hope you can use something! If you have any new ideas, leave a comment so we can all benefit!
General Conference ideas from Sugardoodle.net
Ideas from The Idea Door--including the church's very own packet this year!
Excellent compilation of ideas from Mormon Mamma
Ideas from lds.about.com
Temple sewing card
2009 Conference Activity Packet from ldsresources.net
2 comments:
Thanks! I would never have known that the church had its own packet without your post.
Some really good ideas. April makes them all a little grab bag of treats, but that only lasts about 15 minutes of the four hours. These ideas are much more healthy!
Post a Comment