Here are the rules:
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, to list 7 facts about myself--meaning myself as in LEISA? Or, about myself as in MOM? Or, about myself as SISTER HOKANSON? Or, about myself as a DAUGHTER or a WIFE or a SISTER? Or (insert child's name)'S MOM--which, for those of you who don't know, that is what you are called when you volunteer at school!
I guess I'll go with a good mixture, which ultimately makes me who I am.
1. I love to SCRAPBOOK! It is my 'out' in an otherwise chaotic life!
2. I love to SEW--and I'm so happy to have a baby girl to sew for again--they are SOOO fun!
3. I am truly enjoying this new BLOG--it's fun to keep in touch with family & friends on a regular basis!
4.

I LOVE MY KIDS!! I feel so blessed to have 'my hands full'!
5 & 6 & 7.
I love my HUSBAND, his BBQ, and MINNESOTA! If you haven't had the privilege of tasting his BBQ steak or chicken or anything with his sauce on it, let us know! He'd love to cook one up for you! No steakhouse will ever be the same for you! I also LOVED living in Minnesota. It is the most beautiful state and has the funnest friends! I miss it so much.
Here are my tagged friends--I don't know 7 bloggers, personally, though I have browsed many to help me with mine. So, here are only 4!
Browne's
Weight's
Tiffany
Hardy's
1 comment:
That's perfect!! I can almost taste that BBQ right now. Did you have that for dinner tonight? YUM! I love blogging too. I am so far behind in my scrapbooks and I am working on turning my blog posts into a book (complete with pictures), so that makes me feel much better about the time I spend blogging. (and, I don't have to bring out all the scrapbook stuff). There will always be something about the creative outlet and the feel of the paper though.
Post a Comment