![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |
4/20/08
Tyler is 14!
Tyler had a busy weekend for his birthday--especially on Sunday! He went to an overnight scout camp with Adam Friday night and got home late Saturday. Then he had the opportunity to speak in Sacrament Meeting at church today (and he did a great job :) ). Today he was ordained a Teacher in the priesthood and was called as the President of his Teachers quorum. Then he had a priesthood meeting after church today and came home for dinner and cake. Then he left immediately after that to do his home teaching and after that he headed back to the church for another meeting and fireside! So, he's had a full day but I think that keeps him happy!!! We love you Tyler and are so proud of the young man you are becoming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Tyler!! I love that iCake idea, too fun!
I can't beleive Mike made him still go out HT! Mike said he like the cake, thanks. Sounded like it was a good day!
Post a Comment