We planted tomatoes, lettuce, peppers, brussel sprouts, cucumbers and a mystery plant (pictured above)--long story!!!--and it's not growing so well because our soil is, well, not soil! It's clay! Just clay!! We added top soil last year and tilled it up and tilled it up until Wayne was about dead! We water and fertilize, but we're not getting great tomatoes like our friends. But, we are hoping every year will be better!
3 comments:
We need to find a garden area. I HATE clay! Good for modeling, not so good for planting tomatoes.
So, I'm curious...what is the mystery plant?
So, wondering how the garden is coming? Getting any vegetables now or did the clay stop it all?
I planted 2 tomatoes in pots and I have quite a few, I'm anxious for one to turn red so I can eat it!
love ya, mom xo xo
Post a Comment