6/28/08

Scout Camp

 

Wayne, Tyler & Adam just returned from Scout Camp. They had a GREAT time, but came home exhausted! We actually got to go visit them Friday night. It was family night and they had games and showed us their camp and fed us dinner. Gordon, Kevin & Nathan actually spent that night in the tents with their brothers and dad! They thought that was pretty cool. They got home today and were so dirty and tired, but it's so fun to watch the younger ones admire the older siblings and what they are doing and hope they can do some day. We're so pleased that the older ones have always been a good example of good things! And, the boys are happy that Dad participates with them, too. I think it makes it that much more fun for them all!!!! While there Adam got the swimming, canoeing, rowing, and a partial environmental science merit badges--2 of which are required!! Tyler got rifle, rowing, canoeing, emergency prep and pottery merit badges--1 of those is required! Tyler is now close to being a LIFE and Adam almost finished his 1st & 2nd Class! Good job and we're glad you're home boys!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanted to let you know I liked your change too. I like that web site. It scared me today when your music came on! Cool playlist! Good to see the boys made it home safetly. Did you do anything fun with the girls?

Angela said...

What a great time to spend together. That is fun that you got to go up for Family Night, and that the little guys got to stay too. :) Way to get things done Tyler and Adam!!

Angela said...

OH, and I'm glad you figured out the comment thing on my blog :)!!!!

Anonymous said...

The music came on and scared me! But, I like it!

Way to go guys! I'm really proud of you two that you've got all these merit badges!!!

That is really cool that the younger ones could stay with you and get a 'little taste' of it all! I bet they are way excited to be old enough to do it too!

Well, now I'm up again, I'll check here more often....I really like this to be able to stay connected better with your family!

What did you and the girls do?
Love ya
Mom
xo xo

The Rodgers said...

This is Brittany Viola Rodgers...I saw your comment on Tiffany Richter's blog and thought I'd come check your blog out :) Hope you and your family are well :D