I can't get this one to play? It goes to the spot, but, just sits there?? The others have worked for me? Am I doing something wrong? I was anxious to see it and recognize some stuff! love ya, mom xo xo
Leisa! It is so good to hear from you! Your family looks like you enjoy each other just as much as you & your siblings did when you were all younger. Say hello to them all for me. -Staci
5 comments:
I can't get this one to play? It goes to the spot, but, just sits there?? The others have worked for me? Am I doing something wrong? I was anxious to see it and recognize some stuff! love ya, mom xo xo
You might need to scroll down to the bottom of the blog and click stop on our playlist. Then try to play Kirtland again.
Leisa!
It is so good to hear from you! Your family looks like you enjoy each other just as much as you & your siblings did when you were all younger. Say hello to them all for me.
-Staci
I thought I left a comment :) It was fun to see pictures of the Lyman family with you.
my email is:
scentnupcinci@yahoo.com
I got it to work today! It is great to see the farm....wow!
love ya, mom
Post a Comment