Tyler plays the Tuba, but in the marching band it's a Sousaphone! This was his first 'performance' at the county fair parade and he did awesome!! It was really cool to see him carrying that big instrument! I can't wait to see the whole band on the field during football games! It's fun to have the kids in the marching band!
Heather plays in the band, too, but she just.....watched! And, enjoyed her yearly funnel cake--becoming a tradition with her and the fair (not the watching, the treat :) )!

3 comments:
I enjoy a yearly funnel cake as well :) Heather looks like she is in good spirits -funnel cake will do that though. That is a very large instrument that Tyler has there.
I love funnel cakes. I haven't had one since Valleyfair ... which was a couple of months ago? idk, exactly.
That looks heavy Tyler?! I'm sure you are good at it though! I bet you enjoy it hu?
Sorry, Heather, what is a funnel cake? something through the middle? sounds good! You look good! Must be handling the knee pretty good hu?!
Love ya, grandma xo xo
Post a Comment