This was one of our family Christmas gifts, but we couldn't have it delievered until today! We are so happy to have a new dishwasher because ours has been broken for quite some time. When the kids get grumpy about loading the dishwasher I like to remind them that 'back in my day' my dad always said he had 4 dishwashers (me and my 3 siblings!). And, I'd be happy to go back to that and let them experience the joy of washing by hand EVERY day! Then, they truly are grateful for what they have! And, we really are!
HAPPY DAY for the Hokanson's!
HAPPY DAY for the Hokanson's!
3 comments:
Your mom is right kids, we never used a dishwasher when she was growing up and you know what? I still don't use one! I prefer the old fashioned way....come to my house and we'll do them together by hand and chat with one another!! That's when I had a lot of talks with my mom when I was growing up in the 50's and 60's! I know, I know, times have changed you say...well, enjoy your new fangled way then with no griping to mom and dad ok?! hehe
I love you all so much!!
grandma Jackson xo xo
I wish I would have known...we have a dishwasher sitting in our garage...doing nothing!! Well I am happy for you guys now that you don't have to do them by hand any more! Growing up we didn't have a dishwasher either so I feel for ya!! I love how my parents finally got one when I moved out!!! Enjoy the new dish washer!!
hahahah you guys got a dishwasher on my birthday!! that's awesome!!!
Post a Comment