1/23/09

Pink M&M's


Yep, it's true...M&M's are the greatest candy in the world! Especially the pink ones! I really do like them (which would explain the weight problem lately since it is Valentine's season and pink M&M's are plentiful!) Anyway, as much as I love the candy itself, I think it is so much greater to eat them with my kids! Especially my little ones, 3 and 1 1/2 years old. Today my 3-year-old was making up stories with the M&M's in hand and I just got a chuckle every time he called them by name.......

YUM-YUM's!!!!!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl, she always had to had her m & m's ever since she was little! Now, she is doing it with her little ones....history repeats itself and it is fun!

I'd love to have heard their little stories and all the laughter! Enjoy!!!

love you all so much, mom/grandma xo xo

Tiffany said...

yummy, gotta love pink yum yums.

Anonymous said...

Yep, that is my sister...m&m's whenever she gets the chance!! =D How fun to hear about Katie and Nathan enjoying themselves too.

Anonymous said...

I love M&M's too. Leisa & Wayne enjoy those little ones. We both know they grow up to fast. It is fun to see what your family is up to. Thanks for sharing with us. Leisa, I wish we lived close to each other. It would be fun to scrapbook together.
Hi! kids have a fun day.
Love ya,
Joanne /Aunt Joanne