1/14/09

My Funny Quirks

Okay, I've been tagged by Kim. I am supposed to list 5 of my funny quirks. It's hard to say what you think might be a quirk, but I will comply so long as you all remember that none of us are perfect, right :) !

Here goes...

1. I don't fold socks. I just really don't like to! So, they all sit in a basket and everyone takes care of their own!
2. I don't wear hats----ever! End of discussion.
3. I like to scrapbook out of order (chronologically)...just because!
4. I like to be alone where it's quiet--is that a quirk or just the nature of my life :)?
5. I don't watch TV.

How'd I do? Leave a comment with your funny quirks!

I tag Tiffany L., Tiffany R., and Dansie.

4 comments:

garhales said...

You did great! I love your quirks. I don't fold socks either. My quirky list keeps growing!

Sister Pottymouth said...

Even after having 4 children of my own, I have no idea what that "new baby smell" is. I'm starting to think it's some huge conspiracy...because I don't smell anything different.

Tiffany said...

What?!??!!? you dont watch TV. I did not know not TV watchers existed. You are amazing.

Anonymous said...

They sound ok to me .... I have a few myself! love ya, mom xo xo