As most of you know, I am a big scrapbooker. Always trying to catch up with the past in pictures! I love it...love taking pictures, love seeing pictures of my family and love putting the pictures creatively together to tell their stories for our family history. Then on October 1st this year Stacy Julian, a 'professional' scrapbooker, issued the following challenge: Give Yourself a Present!
I realized that that is exactly what is happening--trying to always catch up instead of living TODAY. I liked it so much, I decided to try it. So, it has taken me a few days, but I finally got my pictures together for my album. And, actually it was kinda hard to narrow it down to just 10, because 10 would be a picture of each person in our family and that IS my life right now....so I decided to go with these, even though football/marching band season is almost over :)! Enjoy..and I challenge you, too--instead of staying in the past or waiting for tomorrow, LIVE IN THE PRESENT!
2 comments:
I saw that project and thought it was a good idea too. I was thinking about making something for Madi for her birthday to remember everything since this is a big year. Did your husband give you the invite?
I like the idea of doing it for the kids! No, I did not get the invite.
Post a Comment