Holiday traditions...what would a family be without them! We usually start our week with Dinner in a Pumpkin! It's a family favorite that we have done for many years.
Then come the costumes...... this year we have Mr. Buzz Lightyear:
Two BYU football players:
And, a very adorable Raggedy Ann doll (she kinda thinks so herself)!

And, just for fun, I thought I'd include the 'original' Hokanson Raggedy Ann from 15 years ago! See any resemblance???
And, the traditional costume picture that includes a nurse and Superman (not sure what happened with getting their individual pictures??? Maybe one just flew away and the other was busy helping others :)

After all that we enjoyed Trunk-or-Treat in the parking lot
and then went in for a parade and games for the kids.
It was a good evening and the kids got plenty of candy...well, the younger kids! The teenagers got to help with the games, but I think they enjoyed that just as much!
After all that we enjoyed Trunk-or-Treat in the parking lot
and then went in for a parade and games for the kids.
It was a good evening and the kids got plenty of candy...well, the younger kids! The teenagers got to help with the games, but I think they enjoyed that just as much!
No comments:
Post a Comment